Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2008

A new year, and plenty to look forward to! Sales of The Servant of the Manthycore are strong, I have stories in at least 2 anthologies coming out soon, as well as a story in a magazine, so I am starting out the year with a handicap of 3 :) I had 14 stories appear in print in 2007-- perhaps I will exceed that in 2008.

Tons of conventions coming up, starting the weekend of the 11th with RustyCon, where my pal Elizabeth Ann Scarborough will be Guest of Honor, then one a month until summer. We are planning on the Nebulas in Austin in April, with a visit planned with Michael Moorcock while we are there.

The plan is to finish the second Manthycore book, The Tears of Ishtar, by mid-year. I will keep you posted on that, too.

Please have a wonderful 2008, will you? Prosperity, peace and publication to all!

3 comments:

Jeff Draper said...

Congratulations on Manthycore sales; I just finished it a couple days ago. Very good stuff. I hadn't read the last story and I was very happy with the way you brought the arc to a close. Absolutely loved the epilogue! Caravan guards don't change much over the years.

Rogue Blades Entertainment said...

Ditto to you, Michael. I'm happy simply to hear about your pending publications and knowing one of them is specifically due to me!

Wishing others those 3 Ps sounds good to me!

Art said...

Thanks, guys. Don't forget to review the book when you get a chance, wither on your websites, or on amazon or powells, or heck, all three!
Part of the good sales are due to the interview on scriptorius rex, BTW, so take a bow. And believe me Howard, I am delighted to be in your anthology!