Total Pageviews

Friday, March 21, 2014

Wow. How very kind!

Scott Sandridge posted this the other day on Facebook:





Stupid silly list time (Gee, thanks, y'all).
 Top 15 Most Influential Writers (not in any best to least order):
 Hmm, it was actually hard to reduce it to just 15.
J.R.R. Tolkien
 Nathaniel Hawthorne
 Edgar Allen Poe
 Margaret Weiss
 Tracy Hickman
Stephen King
Eugie Foster
Paul Levinson
 Algis Budrys
 Eric Griffin
Orson Scott Card
 Harlan Ellison
Stephen Zimmer
Michael Ehart
Frank Creed

I am honored that my scribblings have been an influence on someone else's writing. Writing is a lonely pursuit, and many times I have wondered if anyone at all was reading what I write. It is nice to know that someone is paying attention :)

1 comment:

Argonauta Xeno said...

I am reading what you write. You're not alone. :)