Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I have been remiss

with my posting lately, so here is an update.
Got "Night of Shadows" back and "Pixies" as well but I haven't had time to turn them around yet. Also, I got the revision notes for the three "Servant" stories, so I should have them revised and out by the end of the week.
Last night, moments before deadline I submitted my shared-world story for the Dragon Tales anthology--- "The Beast of the Bridge". I was pretty happy with how it turned out. The protagonist is anything but heroic, a con man, a seducer and a theif. I like him a lot.
I'm starting to get pretty antsy, as I haven't had enough writing time lately. It sort of builds up, like too much time spent in the car, until finally like a too-full bladder it demands a pull-over at the next writers' rest area. I realize this is a very dopey metaphor, but it is one of those evenings :)

No comments: