Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 01, 2007

SFReader Webring

SFReader is a place I hang out alot, instead of writing. So when Howard Von Darkmoor (might that be an alias?) a regular poster on that site sent me an email titled "An offer you can't refuse" with an invitation to join the SFReader Webring, what could I do? It said I couldn't refuse, right there in the subject line! So I did, and in a couple of days you will be able to go to the bottom of this page and click into another page by one of the excellent writers, editors, readers, and general posters at one of my favorite sites!

Update: Wow, that was fast! Looks like we are already live. Check out some of the other sites!

1 comment:

Rogue Blades Entertainment said...

I aim to please, and in this case, speed was the goal. Other SFReaders are slowly trickling in, so it's a good thing you got in on the ground floor!

Thanks for joining and posting, Michael. I'm looking forward to creating the one SFReader ring.

(And, ahem, perhaps)