Total Pageviews

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

October Surprise

Here is a mystery solved: I have been delighted by the large numbers of European readers visiting this site, but was a little puzzled by how they had learned of me. Today, I received an email from the editor of Thirteen magazine, the UK's leading horror magazine, informing me that they had printed my story "Dancing With the Elder Gods" in October's first issue. (They print 13 issues a year, you see, and being a horror mag, they do their double in October.)
They have had some computer issues, and a problem with flooding, so they were slow to let me know, but delayed news is still welcome news!
I have emailed them to find out how I can get a copy of the magazine. If anyone who reads here has any suggestions, please let me know.
And once again, Welcome Thirteen readers!

No comments: